GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies!
Application deadline: Friday, November 3rd - 5:00 p.m. (EST)
Apply to: http://adtrk.tw/aImA
At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year. With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?
What is a Software Developer?
The Software Developer will be part of the Solutions team in our Information Technology Services group. We deliver products and services that have the opportunity to impact the lives of hundreds of thousands of Canadians, every single day. From online sales portals to member check-ins to associate pay and commissions, our group helps to deliver it all. We're looking to hire great web, database and .NET developers that want to be part of a team.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Work with your agile team (developers, quality assurance, analysts) to design, develop and test new applications or changes to existing software
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle from requirements definition through product delivery and support
- Provide support for existing products and services as required through the day-to-day operation of the business
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies, tools, development practices.
- Contribute to the team’s culture of continuous improvement
Our Ideal Candidate:
- College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science or software engineering
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment that can adapt to change
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum, nUnit, Git, TDD would be beneficial; Azure development experience a definite plus
- Written and oral communication skills; interpersonal skills; team player
- Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, creative thinking
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 14,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.