ABOUT THE MINERY
We help automotive brands transform the workplace to achieve great client experiences. We do this with our two revolutionary digital platforms that allow dealers and their employees to engage, manage, comply and connect.
Just like our solutions, our culture and team set us apart from other workplaces. We have a strong set of values that drive us forward: We are genuine, drivers of excellence, and gurus of collaboration. We take initiative and have an eagle eye. We work hard to create a workplace and atmosphere that sets our employees up for success.
The employees of The Minery uphold a high standard of quality and customer service. The team works closely to ensure the client always receives the best service possible. Our success is dependent on our ability to collaborate with our clients and each other at every turn. We are direct and to the point to ensure our collaborative approach does not decrease our ability to deliver.
The Web Developer is a key member of The Minery Ltd.’s team and works on all projects in the company. They report to the Project Managers, however may also report to the Company President for specific projects.
Day-to-day activities include collaborating with the team to solve problems and create solutions and programming our platforms using PHP, MySQL, and other web technologies.
The Web Developer is committed to creating innovative web applications that will deliver inspiring and engaging solutions for our clients. The ability to collaborate and think critically is key.
The successful candidate understands that hard work and a solid team effort are vital in delivery high-quality solutions to the client. The ability to deliver top-notch customer service is what The Minery thrives on, and this will be an important skill of a Web Developer. This includes communicating in a professional, timely, and friendly manner.
When hiring for a new position, The Minery believes that it is easiest to hire someone who is willing to learn, takes initiative, and is self-motivated and then train him or her in the specific responsibilities. If you have a willingness to learn (and enjoy the occasional ping pong game), send us your application!
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proven experience in development of flexible and scalable web-based applications.
- Knowledge of programming languages and development of API or data exchange.
- Sound Object Oriented Design skills and a good working knowledge of software design patterns.
- Proficient in developing and managing database development and optimization using stored procedures and indexing.
- Able to manage a positive relationship with customers and coworkers.
- Able to communicate and deliver to customers in a timely manner.
- Able to take initiative and find areas of opportunity.
- Organized and with an eagle eye for the details.
- Experience with the Yii Framework is an asset.
- Android and iOS experience is an asset.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate of Computer Science or related Web Development program.
- Must have minimum 1-3 years' experience as a Developer.
- Apply online at www.theminery.com through the "Our Company" page