Position ID 11206BR
Title Engagement Support Specialist
Line of Service Tax
Job Type Full Time Contract
ON - London
ON - Waterloo
ON - Windsor
The best opportunities to let your knowledge, talent and skills flourish.
PwC Service Delivery Center (SDC):
The SDC in London, Ontario provides tax return preparation and other compliance services in support of our Canadian national practice. Using technology, standardized processes, and best practices, we deliver the highest quality services to our clients. Joining this growing part of our business will provide you with the opportunity to play an important role in how our practice delivers client service.
The Opportunity: Engagement Support Specialist
Based in London, as an Engagement Support Specialist your primary role will be acting as the first point of contact for clients while supporting the PwC local office and SDC with administrative and other related tasks. As the SDC services all Canadian time zones, we are looking for individuals who are open and available for work between the hours of 8:00am EST and 8:00pm EST.
In the role as an Engagement Support Specialist you will primarily:
· Act as the first point of contact for clients during Canadian and US tax compliance season, fronting client queries via email and phone
· Schedule consultations with tax staff across PwC offices
· Triage incoming emails and phone calls from clients; utilize knowledge from training and provided templates to respond to inquiries
· Escalate inquiries up to the PwC local office team as required
· Run reports on the status of services offered to the client, ensure service level agreements are met, monitor and send reminders as required
· Connect with government agencies and/or foreign offices (ie: coordinate with foreign offices to obtain copies of foreign tax returns for foreign tax credit purposes, CRA, etc.)
· In addition other administrative functions may include:
· Supporting other SDC team members with administrative functions such as generating reports, scanning and photocopying of additional documents, mailing and couriering documents to clients and tax authorities
· Bilingual French/English would be an asset but is not a requirement.
· College or University Degree preferred
· 2+ years of prior customer service experience – proven track record providing support to a large volume of clients
· Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent client service in your previous roles
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven ability to provide consistent high quality service to client contacts via phone and email (the bulk of your day will be handling requests by phone/email)
· Comfortable working with many sources of technology including MS office (excel) and learns quickly when introduced to a new tool, database and internal process
· Detail oriented and well organized; proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
· Ability to work independently to meet deadlines, prioritizing work, and multitasking
· Demonstrated ability to follow documented processes and guidelines
· Open to feedback, committed to continuous improvement and development
· Flexibility to meet coverage requirements; extended business hours and overtime will be required during peak periods
Full Time Contract (varied contract lengths)
Click here to apply online
Why Work for PwC
Our employees make an impact with their dedication to client service, creativity, and high performance. Whatever your passion is, the opportunities available to you at PwC will help you realize your career aspirations.
PwC is committed to building a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage and are pleased to consider all qualified candidates, without regard to ethnicity, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, aboriginal status, age, disability or persons who may require an accommodation, to apply.
We thank you for your interest; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted for follow-up.
PwC: the Opportunity of a Lifetime