Salary: $40,000 - $75,000
Experience: 3+ years
- Assist Work with the lead artist to create AAA standard hard surface assets.
- Creation of hi and low poly models, textures, and materials for use as
real-time game assets.
- Exceptional knowledge of the asset creation process (block in, high and
low poly, multi part baking, PBR texturing, etc).
- Excellent skill at sub-d modeling and hard surface sculpting.
- Flexible skills that translate to different scales and subject matter
(weapons, vehicles, costumes, etc).
- Ingrained sense of the principals of design and how to apply them to
your models and textures.
- Self-motivated, good communication skills and the ability to integrate
into a tight knit team.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in game development modeling and texturing
weapons, equipment. or vehicles using Maya, ZBrush / Mudbox, and Photoshop.
- An exceptional understanding of hard surface modeling techniques for use in
creating complex mechanical objects, such as, weapons and vehicles.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color, and detail in creating texture maps and materials.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Have shipped AAA PC or console titles as a 3D Artist specializing in equipment,
weapons, or vehicles.
- Experience in creating mechanical characters and vehicles.
- Skill in one or more related disciplines – illustration, animation, visual
effects, or technical art.
Permanent, Full time (40 hrs/wk) starting at $40,000 - $75,000 annually. Benefits include dental insurance, medical insurance, disability insurance. Please send resume to S. Reeve (email@example.com
).Reference #16540 when applying. Only qualified candidates will be contacted